RE: [amibroker] Help to extract FloatAnalysis.zip please

Your
message stated that it did not work ... so I tried it and it did not work
so I removed it.  I have a C++ DLL almost ready though.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Peter

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: greg
[mailto:greg.bean@xxxx]Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 3:07
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Help to extract FloatAnalysis.zip please
Hi,

I checked for this file today and it has now been
removed from the file area. What's up with that?

greg
<BLOCKQUOTE