From: nenapacwanfr [mailto:nenapacwanfr@x...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 10:49 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: RemBuyTrail

Hi Ken,

I am sorry for the "update" of RemBuy, but I am writing a new update
where we can get different price for exit.
for example if you apply a target the exit price will be this
targetprice or the open ( in case of gap)
for the stoploss if you choose the close below the stoploss , the
sellprice will be the close, but if you choose the low below the
stoploss the sellprice will be this stoploss price or the open ( in
case of gap).

this sellprice will have a specific name from within the dll, if you
don't call it.
the sellprice will be that one of your choice

> help file or a changes file. I know you are not in the business of
selling
> your dlls (although I wonder how many of us here would pay for
them).
I built these dll for my own use , there is nothing secret inside and
perhaps it can help others people to backtest correctly and "real
life".