Re: Dimitris, are you still short on MSFT???

Some days ago a Greek mail was posted by mistake here.
It was anticipating some bearish details for Athens SE.
Yesterday ^ATG gained ~2% [because of some blue chips] and my broker
complained for my prognosis.
It was a clear trap. All day long you could notice distinctive
selling to any ambitious buyer [we still have some ]
Today we opened at -2%, because of ...WORLDCOM !!!
My broker is happy again : "How did you knew that? ", was his first
question.
I think I will make some money to buy an [expensive] crystal ball,
with multiple securities application.
Any idea ?
Have a nice day.
DT