>From:
Al
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:23
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Fw: The past
and the future of the MeanRSI

Dimitris,
I agree with you completely. The only question that
remains is the following: Is it better to buy the entire market when a buy
signal occurs (i.e. you would buy QQQ if your market is NDX; some other index
stock or something might exist for other markets; for example I run regularly
a group of stocks from the semiconductor field which make my "Semicond
market")  or would it be better to then go into individual stocks inthat
market and see which ones behave best according to the entire market behavior.
This basically would look for stocks which move in sync with the market. Did
you do such tests?

Testing the entire market index is somewhat easier of
course than to find the stocks in that market that behave best.

Al

<BLOCKQUOTE