New User question

Hello all, just signed up for Amibroker. The software looks great!
I am not new to writing formulas/backtesting/indicators as I have
worked with other similar type software. I am new however to
Amibrokers language. It is truly nice to see this user group working
together and contributing so much effort to everyones benifit.

Quick question: what time does Yahoo update their daily data for
download? (Please indicate eastern mountain or pacific time)
Thanks