"sell signals" / "ba-buy"

ALTR, CHIR, CTAS, and LLTC are still short.

From: "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx>
Date: Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:09 am
Subject: Sell signals

List,

During the last three years, I have posted nightly,
buy and sell signals at my site (for about four dozen
equity issues). The mechanical signals are generated
by a
momentum oscillator, bouncing above and below
"triggers". Usually, when a cluster of buy or sell
signals occurs, within a reasonable time, the market
reacts.

I've decided to "warn" the list that I have NEVER
recorded fifteen sell signals on a single day...NEVER
(three years running). Tomorrow morning, I will
be covering positions in: ADBE, ALTR, AMAT, BEAS,
CHIR, CMVT, CTAS, ERTS, KLAC, LLTC, MERQ,
NBR, NSM, NVLS, & TER.

Hey, don't want to scare anybody...but, maybe
someone is interested in market direction "factoid".
It is what it is.

Take care,

Steve