AIQ user trying Amibroker...Help Please!

I just downloaded AmiBroker 4.0 on 30 day trial.
When I click on tools - auto update quotes - US & Canada, Ami Quote
pops up. I click on File - Open, select DJIA and a list of the dow 30
appear with all boxes checked. I click on the green arrow or file
start download or auto update...and I get the same problem. Beside
each ticker is marked "a connection with the server could not be
established". Automatic Import box is checked as is the Historical
box. The dates are correct I want update from Feb 4th (last data date
in Amibroker) to April 26th. I also get the yellow triangle message
saying "There are no data to import-Please try to download some first"

What am I doing wrong..?