Re: [amibroker] Emulating eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.

Greg,

I think NAQ is a paid subscription if i'm correct.
Let me explain my idea why I want to go this route:

- I have Datek as broker acct.
- I have been using QuoteTracker as
portfolio/streamer/RT charts type. Apparently
QuoteTracker stores ticks (per 10sec?) in a temporary
files. This realtime datas (upto 80 symbols per Datek
allowance) can be accessed using QuoteTracker HTTP
protocol which they gave a spec to me (it's public
information anyway.)
- I'd like to know if we can import this last quote
and insert into AB realtime/intraday database. Voila!
We would have similar RT as eSignal feed.
- The reason I want to go this route is because Datek
gives this realtime for free as an account holder.
Second, QuoteTracker works with more than 50
institution US and internationally. Perhalf this
might be an interest to Tomasz as kind of "one stone
kills many bird"

--- greg <greg.bean@xxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> in the industry
>

> NAQ's database quote engine, IDS, is
> widely used by some of the biggest web sites on the
> Internet. Its ease of implementation, degree of
> customization and high level of support have made
> IDS a highly sought after product.
>

> NAQ's streaming PowerFeed, Netstream, is
> a robust low level datafeed used by brokerage firms
> and developers building application and web-based
> software for financial services industry and retail
> investors. It enables the capture of every tick from
> every exchange in North America. It is the power
> behind our own product, Real Time Trader.
>

> Below are the NASDAQ vendor agreements
> which need to be completed and approved by the
> exchange prior to data access.
> Nasdaq Agreement
>

> Nasdaq Agreement Administration
>

> Nasdaq Delayed Agreement
>

> Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view
> these agreements
> ...download it here.
>

> Advertise with Us | Site Map | Contact Us |
> Webmaster

> © 2001 NAQ,Inc.
> This data is proprietary and may not be copied,
> disseminated or used without the express written
> permission of NAQ, Inc. and its Providers.
> NAQ, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the
> information contained herein or assume any liability
> or responsibility for any reliance placed on the
> information or for the risks of the stock market.
> This information is intended for personal use only.

> My Trader
> FREE SOFTWARE FOR INVESTORS
>

> "My Trader . . . offers much of the charting
> sophistication of technical analysis products such
> as Window on Wall Street, in addition to free
> historical security pricing data. My Trader allows
> users to employ most of the popular custom trading
> indicators, including Bollinger Bands, moving
> averages, and Gann angles. It also lets users chart
> security prices throughout the day, whereas most of
> the fee-based technical analysis products require
> waiting until the end of the trading day to update
> prices."-PC Magazine
>
> "You get a charting package and what's
> awesome is they give you data and news for free
> (delayed 15 minutes). A must download!!"-Technical
> Analysis
>
> My Trader is a complete financial analysis
> tool (including an online stock quote service) for
> the serious investor. Developed for one of the
> world's largest financial services corporations, it
> was designed by experts in the finance industry to
> make the most profitable use of market data and to
> leverage Internet technology. Regardless of whether
> your approach to analyzing market conditions is
> technical or fundamental, you will find My Trader
> useful both for quick reviews of market conditions
> and for in-depth analysis of company-specific data.
>
> For some people, though, the best part about
> My Trader is that Fongan Technology, LLC gives it
> away for free! Even the feed of market quotes and

=== message truncated ===