Re: [amibroker] Checking for current signals

Hi Ted,

the condition

filter = buy OR sell;

is true (i.e., evaluates logically
to 1) whenever

buy ==
1; or sell == 1;

or even

buy == 1 AND
sell == 1;

holds!

With this kind of a filter definition you
can weed out any other stocks that do not satisfy your buying/selling
conditions! This is especially convenient for screening larger databases in
order to save your precious time...

Hope this clarifies the
situation.

Regards,