Re: [amibroker] Yahoo! historical quotes lag the market by 1 day?

Mark,

In "normal" conditions historical server is updated a few
hours after session end.
But sometimes Yahoo really delays the update of its historical
server.
I suggest to use "Current" mode in that case and later fixup
the prices when the data
are available on historical server. (this is due to thefact
that historical server provides cleaner data)
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE

historical quotes lag the market by 1 day?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Alex,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Is
it possible that "current" provides LAST data, and "historical" the data prior
to that?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=546261902-19042002>
Mark
<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Alex Goykhman
[mailto:goykhman@xxxx]Sent: Friday, 19 April 2002 10:30
AMTo: Amibroker Mailing ListSubject: [amibroker]
Yahoo! historical quotes lag the market by 1 day?

<SPAN
>Hello,
<SPAN

<SPAN
>For
the second day in a row yahoo! historical quotes downloaded by amiquotelag
the market by one day.

<SPAN
>Is
this a new phenomenon, or has it always been this way, and I simply didnot
notice?
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Thanks,