Re: [amibroker] TJ: Is there any way to use Column() without number?

Mike,

How about using..... AddColumn()...... it essentially takes the place of
the following:

NumColumns=5;
Column0=Buy;
Column0Name="Buy";
Column0Format=1.2;

breaks down to this:
addcolumn(buy,"Buy",1.2);

You do not have to define the number of columns and etc.

Anthony