Buy and sell arrows

Hi, All:

I've noticed a strange anomaly. After inputting a system formula into
AA and running a backtest, I right click on a trade and choose
current trade arrows, and I am able to see the green buy arrow and
red sell arrow in the price chart. However, if I copy the exact
formula into guru commentary and press the apply button, I notice the
buy and sell arrows are moved back one bar on the price chart. If I
return to AA and right click on the trade and choose current trade
arrows again, it returns the buy and sell arrows back to their
original position. Why is this?

Al V.