Re: [amibroker] Wealth Lab v. Amibroker

Hello,

1. Yes you can in a numerous ways:
a) at the formula level:

Filter = Close > 10 AND Close < 100;

Buy= Filter AND your original formula;

Sell= Filter AND your original
formula;

you can also use Exclude variable in the
backtester

Exclude = LastValue( Close ) < 10 OR LastValue( Close )
> 100;

The result of such scan/backtest can be saved into the watch
list
for futher work

b) you can put the stocks into one of the 32 available watch
lists
and scan/backtest only them (Filter button in the Automatic
Analysis)

2. Yes - just use Exploration featureas
described in the
"Tutorial: How to create your own
exploration " section ofthe
User's guide.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE