Re: [amibroker] Re: Multiple time frames

--- nenapacwanfr <nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:
> HI,
> Do you think this could do the job
>
> steph

Steph,

You must have read my mind. Thank you very much for helping me to learn
the nuances of AFL. This gives me a great starting point - as a matter
of fact, just changing the graph1style to 512 gives me something usable
straightaway.

It also helped me understand exactly functions like dayofweek() return.
Actually I am still working out why and how it all works to produce the
desired result. :-)

BTW: question for anyone:

Whenever I include a price chart (graph0=close;) in the indicator
builder, the resulting price chart gets cut off at the top and the
bottom, when the scaling is set to "automatic", grid lines set to
"middle", "log" and "dates". When I turn "limits" on, the top and the
bottom limits are a bit less than what they shoud have been. Am I
missing a setting somewhere?

Geo