Re: [amibroker] Multiple time frames

--- Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Geo,
>
> Here is an Exploration in Automatic Analysis that I coded for another
> member of the group, by setting the ( pds = ) variable to whatever
> time
> frame you want, 5 days , 10, 20,30, etc. it will return the highest
> and
> lowest price for that time period, also, by setting the ( apply to )
> and ( range ) it will compare the stock or stocks to the pds =
> variable
> and return New high or New Low.

Thank you. I had been able to do something like this. However, what I
was looking for was some easy way of determining the high/low of the
previous calendar week i.e. Mon-Fri (not 5 sessions prior to current
day). Same for the calender month i.e. High and low for the previous
calendar month.

I am currently working with some code with the WEEKDAY function to
determine the previous week start and end and proceed from there.
Thanks for the code though. Will come in handy for sure.

Geo