initialize = Status("stocknum") == 0;

<%
Name = "_WHITECD"

days = AFL("days")
months = AFL("months")
years = AFL("years")
values = AFL("values")
initialize = AFL("initialize")

Set oAB = CreateObject("Broker.Application")

If initialize Then
oAB.Stocks.Remove( Name )
End If

Set comp = oAB.Stocks.Add( Name )

For i = 0 To UBound( days )

Set qt = comp.Quotations.Add( years( i ) & "-" & months( i ) & "-
" & days( i ) )
If values( i ) = 1 Then qt.Volume = qt.Volume + 1

Next

If initialize Then
oAB.RefreshAll()
End If

%>

Buy = 0;
/*end of code*/

Scan All Stocks for All quotations.
Now, in Ind. builder paste the

Graph0=Foreign("_WHITECD","V");
and you will see the graph of stocks with Close>Open per Day.
(I named the artificial ticker "_WHITECD", because your condition is
a white candle.)
The technique is described in
http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/12-2001.html

Dimitris Tsokakis