Re: [amibroker] Wealth Lab v. Amibroker

Hi.
I am by no means a super user, as can be attested to by some of the questions
I have asked of this group. I have not tried Welathlab but have used
Metastock (for a number of years) , AIQ TEP, Indigo ( do not even think of
this one ) , TradeAdvisor 2 and OmniTrader. To my way of thinking AmiBroker
incorporates the best of MS and AIQ into one truly easy to use, flexible,
fast TA program and in the right hands has the potential to outpace the
others in that they are bascially boxed trading programs that don't work. You
get a program that is continuously evolving from the addition of user ideas
and the constant progressive thinking of it's developer for an unthinkably
low price. I believe Tomasz and AmiBroker are one of a kind in this
increasingly expensive world that does not deliver on the goods. Tomasz
delivers in spades.

TomE