Relative Strength - testing trend using Zig

Tomasz or Folks,

I'm endeavouring to test that relative strength is trending up and
has been for a number of weeks using Zig to pickup the trend.

If I use a weekly scan how do I code a check that the slope of Zig
(relStrength,10) is upwards and has been for 5 weeks pls ?

I had coded the following -

indexStrSlope = Zig(RelStrength(""),10);

cIndexBeatingOrds = indexStrSlope > Ref(indexStrSlope,-1) AND Ref
(indexStrSlope,-1) > Ref(indexStrSlope,-2) AND
Ref(indexStrSlope,-2) > Ref(indexStrSlope,-3) AND
Ref(indexStrSlope,-3) > Ref(indexStrSlope,-4) AND
Ref(indexStrSlope,-4) > Ref(indexStrSlope,-5);

But I suspect this is not correct ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Geoff