Re: [amibroker] Re: Ci sono italiani nella lista?

Dear Ivan,

Could you please write in English since I don't understand Italian, sorry.

I tried automatic translation (systran):
"Therefore for hour we are in 3: I, Lorenzo Cavassa and lpizzi00. It is not possible ce are not any still. Force you answer that
we make one list! The scope of the demand has had above all to the fact that our ag has various rules, like the lottery minimal,
that they complicate the automatic analyses. Then us it could be confronted on the own ones trading system, to help themselves with
the optimizations, to find where to unload they give you of the titles them, to exchange them... Insomma an aid. "

but it is not very useful.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com