Automatic Analysis

In Automatic Analysis window, would it be possible to have the columns
and rows that meet your criteria be color coded, ( ex. Red , if it meets
your criteria and no color if not. )

Check out the image file, to better understand, but I will try to
explain.

If I were to have several indicators in the analysis, all with certain
criteria, that would point to a bullish or bearish indication and these
indicators returned ( true value ) then could the cell be red in color,
if returned a ( false value ) then no color.

Thank you
Anthony