Re: [amibroker] quotes missing

Hi Thomas,

I solved my problem of losing quotes by making sure that I saved after
EVERY download. This is accomplished by pressing the Diskette Icon, or by
FILE > SAVE WORKSPACE.  Problem cured.

Always download multi dates of data by using AMI-QUOTE, setting QUOTES to
historical, then entering the dates through which data is desired.

Use TOOLS > GET TICKERS FROM AMIBROKER, in AB, to get the tickers into
AmiQuote, then click the Green triangle in the toolbar. The data is
automatically distributed after the download is complete.

Best Regards,

Hal