Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Charting Engine NG

Geo Singleman asked:

> Please consider the powerful feature of being able to
> overlay multiple time frame datapoints (price & indicators) on a single
> chart. Trading with multiple timeframe dynamics in front of you gives
> you a tremendous edge in being able to time entries and exits - both
> intraday and as multiday positional trades.

I'm only a trial user so far (but promise to register as soon
as I get three minutes to do it!), so my request doesn't carry
the weight it might, but please let me second this motion.
For any number of studies, I need daily indicators on intraday
charts, weekly indicators on daily charts, and so on. It's so
important to me that I'm even thinking about ordering FibTrader,
now that I know it has this feature, even though Krausz's other
work doesn't interest me.

I'd planned to hold this until after registering, but as long
as I'm making requests: When you do the real-time version,
which I understand will also enable historical testing on
intraday charts, please set it up to use tick bars as well as
time bars; that is, a bar every N (400, say, for example)
ticks, rather than one every K minutes. Mucho interesting,
and probably not too tough to implement.

Many thanks.

Owen Davies