Open Interest

While on the subject of OI, Perhaps Tomasz can add the OI numbers in
the data tool tip. This should be a relatively minor thing to do in the
next release or patch. Just add this data item to the tooltip only if
OI > 0 so that this does not clutter up stock tooltip.

I sorely miss the ability to set indicators, layouts etc. on a per
workspace basis. I think TJ has indicated that this would happen in the
near future. Awaiting V 4 with great expectations...

Geo