Re: Adding a log scale into applystop.

Tomasz,

Thank you for your reply. I understand now and will better check your
messages in the future.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am afraid I don't understand what you are trying to do.
> First: I already mentioned that ApplyStop DOES NOT
> return any useful value (it just sets internal backtester variables)
> therefore statements like this:
> > Filter = ApplyStop(1,1,X,0) == 1 OR ApplyStop(0,1,Y,0) == 1;
>
> do not make any sense.
>
> Also ApplyStop() affects ONLY "Back test" and "Optimization" modes.
No other
> modes of Automatic analysis are affected.
>
> Also I am not quite sure what was the intention of the following
statements:
> > X = 10/log10(Buy);
> > Y = 8/log10(Buy);

I wanted to generate profit and loss targets in descending scale and
optimize them. So, for example assume 10% Profit Target:

Prices	New Koef New Descending %
(1/log10(Buy))
10	1 10
20	0.768621787 7.5