Re: [amibroker] Sugestion, wish and other

Hello,

1. Good idea but maybe not 0 but an "empty" value

2. Thank you for pointing this out. Will check it
out & fix.
3. Will think about it.
4. The reason is that volume is an integer "by
nature" and offer more significant digits ( 10 instead of 7
)
    but you are right - there are
also some drawbacks including limited ability to represent huge
numbers.
    As a workaround for the current
version I would suggest calculating breath indicators using thousands instead of
1's or 100's.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com