Stops implementation in AFL (Arrows available)

Please find attached afl script with stops implementation directly as a
afl code without using ApplyStop formula. This implementation gives
possibility to get arrows on the chart.
Also please note this stops have been split into two parts - for long
and short trades.
Also activation level is defined as a level when stop should be
activated. By multiplying stop code you can get (a) stop loss, (b)
static save profit stop (means: static stop activated when you start
getting profit and suddenly market turns around - this stop is used to
at least have money for brokerage fee) and (c) trailing stop.

The reason why I have started to think about stops is my message: