Re: [amibroker] PATTERN FORMULAS

Looking at the image in the magazine, the 2 highs appear ( are )
similar, I tried to draw as close as possible.

System Rules: as per the Author
Entry Rule:
If the low is below the previous low and the close is above the previous
close, and the close is not the Maximum of the bar, then buy on close.

Exit Rule:
The long position is exited if, on the following day, the market reaches
the previous high or you are stopped out.

The author used:
commissions and slippage........; off

Notes; ( the stop loss reduced the percent profitability ), possible
results could be improved with volatility stops.

I have been running some backtests with this pattern, and in the stocks
where the pattern shows a high % of wins, it seems to show good results.

Anthony