Re: [amibroker] Exploration

Hi tomasz;

I tried it but that did not work, this exploration is a cumulative of
total of the entire data. Setting range to n last quotations and 1 ,
sets it to explore the last day in the data, ( I believe ), I would
still need to explore the entire range or all quotations, but then could
the output only be one line , basically , the same output as the guru
commentary.

Thanks
Anthony