Odp: [amibroker] Re: System tester & Money management

>Hello,
>
>Equity line chart will be available in 3.9.
>
>Best regards,
>Tomasz Janeczko
>===============
>AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
>http://www.amibroker.com

Will it be possible to reference Equity data from within the Tester please?
On the one hand it seems like very easy to do. Eg., using foreign()
function.
On the other it looks like just impossible, as the tester would have to
reevaluate position size and possibly entry/exit decisions for every bar on
the basis of what just happened, in other words become a sort of learning
and self-correcting machine ;-))

All the best
Yarroll