Re: OFF TOPIC RE: [amibroker] new suggestion: Portfolio report

--- Peter Gialames <investor@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know why I would receive emails like the one below ...
> they get
> cut off at the '='. It is happening to me more times than I like.
>
> Peter Gialames

Chances are your mail agent is unable to handle (or you have set some
options that way) MIME encoded mail - usually HTML, RTF etc... If this
is not the case, I suggest you check the options you have set in the
Amibroker Yahoo! Group settings. Make sure the radio button for "No
Conversion" is set under the selection - HTML Email Conversion. Yahoo
does some strange stuff trying to convert plain text mail to HTML or
even HTML mail to HTML mail.

The "=" is the mailer's attempt to translate some character that is not
in its character set. It appears it gave up after that as it it was the
end of the first line of text. The original mail was formatted in HTML
as it contained nicely drawn table etc...

Geo