new suggestion: Portfolio report

Dear Tomasz,

The automatic analyzer has a powerful report, but
the portfolio manager not.
My wish:  1) Report incl. History andtext
arguments
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>                 2)
give buy and sell limit's in the portfolio, to make the same as in real
life.
I think, that we all can learn from our mistakes,
if we have the table and see for example: triangle breakouts brings high profit,
indicator xy brings low profit,....
Please let me knew, what you think about this, and
if you think it good, is it possible for the next update.
You are the genius. Thanks for your support. Now i
will start to include your messages about the studies in my half-automated
Trading system.

Best regards
Thomas

<TABLE  borderColor=#bc4100 cellSpacing=1
cellPadding=2 width=548 border=1>

Ticker

Name

Buy Date