missing Australian data

Hi,
Upgrading to new version I stupidly lost my data base.
Have reconstructed except for 20 April 2001 to 31 May 2001
Unfortunately Cooltraders doesnt go back that far and cant find any
other source. Can anyone help me with ASX data for this period?
Help much appreciated, Regards, Don.

PS given the regular loss of free data sites, would an Amibroker data
files area be a good idea where we could all upload data. Then new
users could get data they needed to get started. Not sure if this
would infringe copyright.