Amibroker Stress Testing

Hello List,

I am trying to do some stress testing on Amibroker just to find out what's
possible. What are the practical limits to the number of tests? What happens
if AB is to run over 65,000 tests (65000 being the limit for Excel
worksheets), is it that only the best 65,000 results would be retained and
displayed?
BTW, which hardware elements are mission-critical in stress testing? I just
finished an over-40,000 test optimization and noticed the harddisk was
hardly ever spinning, much to my surprise. And very very fast :-))

Thanks, and all the best
Yarroll