Stops implementation

I'm working on non-reversal system that (let simplify for long only
trades):
1. Long signals are produced by indicators (e.g.. MACD crossing AND ...)
2. Sell signals SHOULD be produced by stops:
a/ StopLoss - mkt price is lower by 10 points than buyprice.
b/ ProfitTakingStop - when mkt price (highest since buy) is higher by 8
points than buyprice then set the ProfitTakingStop at buyprice + 3
points
c/ TrailingStop - when mkt price (highest since buy) is higher by 16
points than buyprice then set trailing stop at buyprice + 61.8%x(Highest
since buy - buyprice+3)

I've tried with Settings and ApplyStop - I see something is triggered by
I can't control what is going on and I can't see arrows on chart.
Could it be implemented directly in AFL, I mean it is obvious it could
be :-) but how?

Thanks
Marek

PS. Please find attached part of my not-working :-) afl code.