Re: [amibroker] writreview

This is simply hilarious, but I am not laughing. I have been puzzled by
this WritReview function I keep seeing in the code posted to the group
which I receive via Yahoo! Mail. Pasting any of that code produced
"unknown identifier". The context told me that it had to be Write V A
L, which worked and also the editor did not do its coloring thing - so
not a function known to AFL processor.

>From some odd reason, the phrase EVAL is getting changed to REVIEW by
Yahoo! Mail. So Writ E V A L becomes WritReview in every single
instance! Very weird. Just to prove I am not hallucinating, I attach an
image of your response. First I thought you were pulling my leg ...
saying there is no such function and then proceeding to print the
documentation for it. Then I saw it was identical to Write V A L
....and figured that somehow the text is getting translated. The HTML
source also says "writreview" - so it is getting changed by Yahoo mail
processor's HTML conversion.

Extremely odd. The good thing is it made me read the documentation over
and over again. :-)

Geo