Re: [amibroker] Hoping for Blank import arrays

Hi,

I already wrote that AmiBroker 4 will be able to support ANY
database format thanks to its datafeed plugins.

Money management - amount of shares issue -
if you can control dollar value of the position - you can control
the number of shares:

dollar_size = amount_of_shares * buyprice;

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com