Re: [amibroker] Fw: Modified RSI

Dear Dimitris and Brian,

Clearly, I did not state my problem correctly. I merely wanted to show the
values of X1, Dbuy and Dsell on the chart so I could avoid confusion that
comes from looking at a number of charts, all of which have different
values for those three variables.

I solved the problem by using the WriteVal function as below. What is
important for me, however, is THIS IS MY REAL FIRST ATTEMPT AT CODING.
Don't laugh: "The longest journey begins with but a single step."

To Hal- Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks??

Thank you both for your help.

Nate

Title=Name()+ "RSI Graph" +
"("+WriteVal(X1)+")" +
"("+WriteVal(Dbuy)+")" +
"("+WriteVal(Dsell)+")"
+ " Grn DB" + " Red DS" +
", White is Avg"

+ " Today's Close : " +"(" +WriteVal(Close,format=1.2)+")" +" Change from
Yesterday : " +"("+WriteVal(Close - Ref(Close,-1)) +")";