RE: [amibroker] Buy and Sell arrows

  • To: "ajf1111@xxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Buy and Sell arrows
  • From: "John Pyle" <jmp23834@xxxx>
  • Date: 24 Nov 2001 19:06:57 -0000

Anthony,

Until Tomasz add the arrows to AFL I have been using the following plot.
You should substitute LtGrey with your background color and Red an Green with the colors of your choice.
There is nothing magic about the "close*.9", I just didn't want the line to go all the way into the Price graph. If you use this on something other than a price type indicator you can replace close with whatever your plotting.

Plot(Close*.90,"BS",IIf(Buy,Green,IIf(Sell,Red,LtGrey)),2);