Hoping for Blank import arrays

It is amazing that as soon as we have 3.8 in hand, the
next upgrade is starting to take shape. The introduction
of some money management features will be nice to have.

Tomasz, dare I hope that 3.9 will have an expanded import
wizard which will allow 10 new data arrays to be imported?
Ideally these would allow the importing of positive and
negative decimalized numbers. I really hope it might be
included even if it is just an interim step to 4.0 since
these would make life soooooooo much easier. Thanks for
your consideration.