TJ - Stoch/MACD

What I'm trying to do is stay in positions that are overbought or
oversold until they have a confirmed break the opposite way. This
way I won't be jumping in and out of a stock that is still climbing
while being overbought and still dropping with a shorted stock being
oversold.

The StochK/D is still the trigger for buying/shorting. The sell/cover
trigger will be the StochD/K if within the 74-26 range, otherwise I
want to use the next MACD sell/cover trigger.

The following code doesn't work and I don't know why.

Buy = Cross( StochK(),StochD());
Sell = IIf(StochK()>75,Cross(Signal(),MACD()), Cross( StochD(), StochK
()));
Short = Cross( StochD(),StochK());
Cover = IIf(StochK()<25,Cross(MACD(),Signal()), Cross( StochK(),
StochD()));

What am I doing wrong?

TIA
NAthan

PS. A while back, someone had the idea of adding a short & hold to
the report along with the buy & hold, what are the chances of that
happening?