RE: [amibroker] HOWTO: Replying

Dear Yarroll,

> I would very strongly object to what you're proposing, on
> purely practical
> grounds. A lot of replies are one-sentence "Great! Couldn't
> have said it
> better" or "Thanks" or "I completely agree" etc. etc.

but then this someone could just delete original text and put one word
or sentence only eg. "thanks Marek" or ...
then the message will be the shortest possible and you will not go to
the bottom of the test trying to find if someone wants to say something
important or not

> If someone has a one-sentence and insubstantial reply to a
> long thread then
> it takes a few clicks to scroll down to that reply. That
> might be fine, but
> if you're subscribed to a few busy groups it's just plain annoying.

anyway, when someone wants to just thanks this is not what I'm referring
to.
I prefer to have "important" reply just after the part of the original
message to what reply goes. Therefore message should be modified by
cutting it to important part only. I think it will be easier to read and
to virtually discuss because you will be provided directly what for is
the answer (I say answer that is really answer not just "thanks").

But I also understand your point.
cheers,
Marek

NB. This ML is growing very fast. I just would like to find a solution
to keep all questions/replies as easiest as possible, especially when I
need sometimes go back and find something. It is not easy, believe me.