Re: [amibroker] Amibroker380up.exe & colors

Hello,

Jon is right.
Indeed there was inconsitency between
graphNcolor and graphNbarcolor that was
fixed in 3.80.1.
If your formulas used graphNbarcolor no
change is necessary, if they used graphNcolor
you would need to decrease color index used
by one.

As for Jon's suggestion - I will provide constants
like clrWhite, clrBlack, clrRed.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com