HOWTO: Replying

Hi all,

This message is only to make our live easier not to blame someone!!!

I would like to propose to use maybe a well-known standard for mailing/news
lists to write an answer when replying AFTER the original message. The
original message should also have only important part on which we reply.
Reply then will be shorter, without hundreds of not important lines and only
few with essential.

I know it means additional work but I belive it is worth to do it. You will
understand that when you will try to read whole tread.

My printer would be happy too ;-)

Regards,
Marek

NB. Also I see sometimes that some people composing new message use reply
option, then remove body text and the subject and start writing new message.
In fact this is not a new message, at all!!!
IT GOES INTO THE SAME TREAD AS THE TEMPLATE ONE when you use mail client with
treading view ability.