RE: [amibroker] New high formula

Hi,

HIGHESTBARS SYNTAX highestbars( ARRAY )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION Calculates the number of periods that have passed since the ARRAY’s highest value.
EXAMPLE The formula "highestbars( close )" returns the number of periods that have passed since the closing price reached its
highest peak.

LOWESTBARS SYNTAX lowestbars( ARRAY )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION Calculates the number of periods that have passed since the ARRAY’s lowest value.
EXAMPLE The formula"lowestbars( close )" returns the number of periods that have passed since the closing price reached its lowest
point.

Regards
Marek