Re: [amibroker] Free EOD data AND RT data source?

  • To: snberger@xxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Free EOD data AND RT data source?
  • From: "John Pyle" <jmp23834@xxxx>
  • Date: 18 Nov 2001 14:11:56 -0000

Does anyone know if quicken.com has free EOD data?   JP ----- Original Message ----- From: Dr. S. Nathan Berger To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: 11/18/01 8:24:18 AM Subject: Re: [amibroker] Free EOD data AND RT data source? Hi, HalI bought the HQuote software. CAUTION TO EVERYONE: THIS IS NOT THE ANSWERYET!!!Unlike Amiquote, which can download several stocks/funds simultaneously,HQuote downloads one at a time. Not only is it SLOW, but it is SLOWER THANSLOW. I have sent several messages for technical support, and nothing hasbeen answered (Tomasz has absolutely spoiled us all).I have not been able to update my database since 11/15 over Yahoo, and I amconcerned I will not have time to do analysis before market opens Monday.Anyone got a good replacement for data?NateAt 10:21 PM 11/15/01 -0800, you wrote:> Hi Gang, > > Since Yahoo Financial seems to be getting more impossible to deal with>each day, I went surfing and located a site that seems to have somepotential. > > Those of you interested in FREE EOD DATA, (for only a one time fee of $49>), with the possibility of getting RT quotes either streaming or on demand,>please check out> > http://www.hquotes.com/hquote.html> > If anyone has experience with this provider, please share your experience. > > Regards, > > Hal   > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.   --- John Pyle