Re: message boards and user group confusing

Sounds good to me.
Would it be worth copying all Yahoo postings automatically to a
special board (if thats possible) so that we only need to log into
one area? Its not a major issue, but might get people using the
boards more if they found everything there.

http://www.amibroker.net/boards )