Re: Can amibroker AFL detect support resistance levels ?

> Have you checked AFL Library?
> Have fun,
> Marek

Putting it in other amibroker words, I think it might be MUCH easier
to do it this way:

-Distance from today to last peak (in days) >=10, =< 20
-Distance from last peak to two peaks ago (in days) >=5, =< 30
-Vertical distance between the two peaks should be < 0.15$

I think it will be much easier to do it this way.
I will try to explore the AFLs and the link you provided in the other
message to try to build this up. Meanwhile if someone wants to
help... i'll be glad to see this working.

Email