Re: [amibroker] Receiving Emails

Hello Anthony,

In the message you wrote yet, there are also two
gifs

See the follow link
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/6426

Normally yahoo automatically post the gifsto the
end of the text and not as a separate attachment.

Best regards
Thomas

Attachment

<TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#ffffff
rowSpan=3>C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmailDH.gifType:
image/gifSize: 12k
<A
href="">Download

Attachment

<TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#ffffff
rowSpan=3>C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmailRI.gifType:
image/gifSize: 1k
<A
href="">Download
Best regards