>From:
Anthony Faragasso

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 1:32
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Receiving
Emails
Tomasz;
Thank you,
I personally are comfortable with the Yahoo board at this time.
Anthony
Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
Hello,
You can check your mail delivery status at: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker
"Edit My Mebership" link
Best regards, Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Faragasso"
<ajf1111@xxxx> To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, November17,
2001 12:34 AM Subject: [amibroker] Receiving Emails

> Hi Tomasz, > > Can you
help,..... I was receiving all the messages from this board in
> my Email account , but after 11-14-01, They stopped. I
felt that it was > convienient for me, because I am away
from my computer at times and it > is easier to catch up on
the board discussions this way. > > Do you
know what possibly could have happened. > >
Anthony > > >
> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/