Free EOD data AND RT data source? Reply

Hi Nate,

Nice hearing from you.

I ran across that data supplier because would "sorta" like to
get a supplier that would allow me to get a 5 ticker download of realtime
data, periodically throughout the day. I'm not too sure what I want that
for as I'm sorta happy as an EOD guy. If however, I could get periodic
downloads, AB would recognize the new data and automatically give you the
b/sell indications that I think I would like. I try to do my trading
"at the close", because today is known, but tomorrow is really
a grab bag! I bored you with all that to say this. I want to know EXACTLY
what they offer in real-time data before I give it a try.

I know that you will have to have a list of tickers, and download from
their site.... a piece of cake. You then will most likely have to
manually add them to your database. I can't see this as being a big
problem. We all did it before Tomasz incorporated the auto download
feature into AB. I can also see him adding other sites to his download
list. It just makes sense to have AB be as universal as possible. I look
forward to ALL his new updates. I'm particularly glad that he
"went" for the idea of a Trade Simulator. If nothing else has
made AB the top TA program, the inclusion of a Trade Simulator as part of
AB will REALLY make AB the place to be. We have lots of growth to still
look forward to.

In spite of my stupidity on HQuotes, please don't let that stop you from
asking me for assistance. I sometimes need those kinds of things to make
me get off my duff!!

Write again soon,

Regards,

Hal